Thursday, November 29, 2007

USS Midway

My parents came to visit for Thanksgiving and boy did we get to do a lot of fun stuff!  We went to lots of fun places, and loved having them here.  These are our pictures at the USS Midway, a decommissioned Aircraft Carrier in the San Diego Bay.  It's so great to have people here that are familiar faces.  So if you ever come to San Diego make sure to contact us and we'll show you around town.

 Mama Max was so scared to go down these tiny stairs leading deeper into the ship.  And I have to agree with her, it was a bit claustrophobic.  I don't know how thousands of soldiers could live on this ship for months at a time.  WOW!
 
Ahoy Cap'n!  This aircraft carrier is amazing and it was so neat to see all the planes that have flown in the wars.  


Mister Mister get me out of here!!



My Mom got a little tired from a long day of walking so we got to ride the peddy cab.  I must admit it was lots of fun!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

seriously, I am going to plan a trip and come see you! When My baby is older I will come by myself and we can play and play and play! Or I can come earlier and bring the fam! Looks like fun living in California. I am so jealous. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Brout! How fun! I miss John and Donna! You and Ky look so happy. I can't wait to come see your new digs! luvs, Rachie

The Max Family said...

Looks Like fun Brit I wish mom and dad would have told us they were comming to Ca to see you and Kyle,we could have meet up with the girls and said hello to everyone!

Kelly and Taylor Max