Friday, April 18, 2008

Wanna Be On Top...

imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg

I know this show has been on the TV waves for quite a while, but Kyle and I have just lately gotten obsessed.  They have playing marathons almost every day on MTV.  Once you start watching you can't stop.  We will find ourselves sitting on the couch all day just to see who wins.  Of course there is loads of drama but my fav thing about the show is to see the pictures.  The photo shoots are so creative.  It truly is art, I never thought of modeling in that light.  

Our favorite top model thus far is Carrie Dee.  She is the bees knees.  Ha Ha.  But isn't she gorgeous?  

imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg

Are you as addicted as we are?  Who's your favorite top model?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

hahaha! Me too...I watched the marathons also and I got hooked! It is totally an art...and its amazing what they can do to the photos! I also enjoyed carrie dee...I think she is top notch! I know my profile pic is definitely TOP MODEL material! lol! I need to find a new one...I make fun of myself everytime...which is half the reason I leave it on there!!!

Robby said...

Steph watches this every chance she gets. Whenever we are somewhere that we can actually watch T.V. (we don't have cable and hardly even get the basic channels) she seems to be watching this. I'm not sure who her favorite is right now though.

Kass Martin said...

I have watched before but am currently not in love. I don't know why, I should start recording it b/c it is fab! I love all the pics from NYC How fun! I want to go there so bad and all those fun shots makes me want to be there right now! Super fun!

Kat Clark said...

So we are living in Hawaii right now but will be moving in June to Arizona. Michael has to finish his anestesiology residency there. But it has been a wonderful year in Hawaii. Why are you guys in Cali?

Shanna said...

Love it too! I love to watch it any chance I get!

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Hey its Ashley Chadburn (Knipe) I randomly found your blog!! wierd! I just wanted to say hi! oh and i love ANTM too! i am a reality show junkie! well keep in touch!

Grandma said...

How come you're going to New York Kyle? That's too far away for grandma to drive down and see you. Keep in touch with me. Love you, Grandma.