Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camp Fire Fun

Upon much request from our other post, I am posting something new since people said that they couldn't look at the ugly dogs anymore.  I am finally in Utah and loving seeing family, but I do miss my Kyle.  Last night I had a sleep over with my 2 nieces Sophie and Kylie and my nephew Cayden.  We had a camp fire and roasted some mallows and made s'mores and then we roasted my all time favorite (if you haven't tried it yet, try it) starbursts.  Chellor and Pops introduced me to this delectable delight.  Then we slept on the tramp under the stars.  I felt like a kid again.  I had so much fun and love these kids like crazy!!!  

Sophie & Cayden

Blowin' on the Mallow

Kylie Cayden & Soph

Me & Kylie Bug

Kylie Cayden & Soph

Kylie Buggie

7 comments:

The Max Family said...

looks so fun are the other two kids brads kids? Thats fun that you are there in Utah for a while!!! keep in touch love, Kelly Taylor and Girls

Chellor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chellor said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait for our Sushi Saturday tomorrow. I mean chaperoning you and Pop's date! ;> And for getting to chill with you a little more than normal this summer.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

First off...let me just say that those DOGS are disgusting...I almost lost my lunch at the winner dog!

You are probably the coolest aunt ever...I never have done that with my nieces and nephews! How fun!

Shanna said...

whoo whoo look at you little miss blond bomb! Looks like fun Brit! I love roasting of the mellows...

Kass Martin said...

How fun!!! You look so sassy as a blond. You go girl!!! Sleeping on the tramp is so fun. It's been so long. My paranoia has skyrocketed since having kids, I wonder if i'd have the guts. Glad you had a good trip.

engemann said...

You are a great auntie! I had so much fun hanging out last night. Lets do it again soon.