Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kyle's New Job

Ok ok ok.  I know that I have given my blog the biggest shaft of a lifetime, and all the people who check my blog have probably given up.  I'm so sorry.  We have been super busy lately.  I've been working 2 jobs and Kyle is doing school full time, working on the weekends and doing APX on the side whenever he has time, plus our camera was experiencing technical difficulties for a while.  Our life has had some changes though and I still wanna share those with you if will regain the faith in my blog again.  

For starters... Kyle got a new job.  He valet parks cars at The Prada Restaurant in Balboa Park.  It's a great job and he only does it on Saturdays and Sundays.  He does a lot of running and has been having some pretty bad shin splints which he ices regularly but he's still hanging in there and working hard.  

Kyle's First Day of Work.

7 comments:

Chellor said...

You guys do still exist! I welcome you back with open arms. (since we really have no room to talk) ;)

Pops said...

"Some changes" maybe just a little understated! Thanks for the pic and congrats! http://bit.ly/ryxoR

The Max Family said...

Oh glad to see a new post I was getting worried I check every week and nothing :(

Glad to hear you are well and just very very busy, but fill us in on the past several months when you can!!!

Taylor and Kelly Max
www,maxfamily4.blogspot.com

TC said...

Sweet....it's so perfect since Kyle was the one who introduced us to valets...We need to see you guys again!

Kat Clark said...

Welcome back. Yay for valet jobs, quick cash is the best!

Caroline said...

lol. Love it!! Sounds like a fun job. Are you guys coming up to Utah this summer?

Anonymous said...

Oh glad to see a new post I was getting worried I check every week and nothing :

___________________
Vince
Email Marketing Solutions