Monday, July 20, 2009

Fish Tacos. Tavern Style.

I have to brag about the best fish tacos I've had in San Diego.  There is a little place in my hood called the East Village Tavern.  It's only a 5 minute walk from mi casa.  And wow are the fish tacos amazing.  Let me explain before I moved to San Diego the word fish taco kind of grossed me out, I had no desire to ever eat one.  I came here tried one and from then on started my quest to find the best ones.  I've had fish tacos everywhere I go and I think by far the tacos at the Tavern are the bestest in the westest.  On the taco they put grilled Mahi Mahi, cabbage, guacamole, salsa and the yummiest white sauce that is only used for fish tacos.  They are so delish.  If you ever come here you must try!!!

mmmmm. mmmmm. good. 

4 comments:

J n Bee said...

hey britt!
what in the world are you doing, you crazy girl? living in Cali, soaking up the rays and working hard? I think about you often and all the fun times we shared. Thanks for making Church enjoyable for me, considering I was always the black sheep of the group.:)
you're the best!
brooke

Kat Clark said...

I'm salivating! Darn this diet! Why can't I eat fish tacos and be fat forever?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making Church enjoyable for me, considering I was always the black sheep of the group.

___________________
Vince
We do your Marketing for best sales

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.