Thursday, June 10, 2010

6 Years Woot Woot

Today marks our sixth anniversary! I am proud to say it's been an excellent ride on this roller coaster of marriage. Here is a poem I wrote today dedicated to my one and only...

Wow how six years have flown by,

and I've spent them with the greatest guy.
He is my lover, best friend and sweetie pie,

always making me laugh until I cry.
I can't imagine my life without him,
Life without would be like missing a limb.
He is the greatest and inspires me daily,
One day I will have his baby.

I love and adore you my sweet Kyle,
Not a day goes by that you don't make me smile.


Happy Anniversary Baby!! Love you!
Looking forward to infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for anniversaries!! Congratultaions!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for entering this post. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with acid reflux symptoms in women Treatment. They offer professional and fast support. Please look at this : [url=http://sellhealth.forumhealth.net/acid-reflux-treatment/]signs of acid reflux[/url].

I like acid reflux cures information, You will too.