Monday, October 6, 2008

First Day of School

Hey we all know that Kyle and I don't have kids yet so our blogs posts are a little different than most of yours. But we still find things to blog about. Today was the first day of Kyle's 2nd year of 5 years of school at New School of Architecture. This is monumental. We are moving ahead in life. I know we are a little later than most with the career thing but it's definitely worth the wait, because Kyle has found something he is truly passionate, motivated and intrigued with. Good luck on your first day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Complete with my Obama flair and all!

Pops said...

ahhhh... Our little guy is growing up.

Love the flair

Chellor said...

Take lots of pictures of him for us hunny!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Congrats Gomer. It feels good to get closer to the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't it? I'm so sorry that you guys got in an accident, but I wish more than I'm sorry that I could've seen the high speed foot chase! Good luck in school!