Tuesday, October 14, 2008

G.N.O.

It's been a while since I have had a G.N.O. Last week I went out with Danielle, Kristi, and Karen. Danielle and Kristi work at The Sofia Hotel with me and Karen is one of Dani's good friends. We went to this cute little Italian restaurant called Alexander's in North Park. Our waitress was this little lady who sings fun Italiano songs to the guests. The food was incredible. The people at the restaurant couldn't believe that I didn't want any wine so I had to tell them I was the designated driver so they wouldn't keep asking questions. After dinner we went to my house for a breather and then headed out to the East Village Tavern & Bowl which is just a few blocks from my house and went bowling. It was such a fun night with fun girls!!!

The cute table setting at Alexander's


Darling Little Danielle


Danielle & Karen


Kristi


Psych...


The Girls. Brittany. Karen. Danielle. Kristi.


Our Yummy Cookie Dessert.


Bowling Shoes.


Bowl a Strike Dani.


Kristi aka K Kat. Brittany aka B 2 The Max. Danielle aka Dani Girl.

4 comments:

Natalie and Craig said...

Hey brit! how have you been? i freaking miss you, we hardly ever talk, now we can keep in touch on here! love ya!

Pops said...

HOLY CRAP! I miss the East Tavern's Fish tacos!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That looks like a blast...there is no better therapy than a night out on the town with the girls! :)

Tonya said...

Hey guys! Girls nights out are the best, and so needed! We were in San Diego and LA this last week and we kept thinking of you guys. If we had more time there we would have called you, but it was a quick trip. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! That sucks about your car accident, hope you guys are all better now. :)