Sunday, December 30, 2007

Scatted Scattegories

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up (Like Rachel's)! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HARD IF YOU ALREADY READ THEIR ANSWERS) You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.

1. What is your name? Brittany Star Rosalie Office Max Peterson (1 pt)
2. 4 letter word: Burp (1 pt)
3. Vehicle: BMW (McMurtrey's favorite Car) (1 pt)
4. City: Beaver, Boxelder .... (2 pts.)
5. Boy Name: Burt (1 pt)
6. Girl Name: Beatrice (1 pt)
7. Alcoholic drink: Budwieser Beer (2 pts.)
8. Occupation: Bus Driver (Mel with his supersonic fart) (1 pt)
9. Something you wear: Baby Bonnet (2 pts.)
10. Celebrity: Brooke Burke (2 pts.)
11. Food: I want my Baby Back Ribs... Chilis Baby Back Ribs (2 pts)
12. Something found in a bathroom: Mr. Bubbles Bubble Bath (3 pts.)
13. Reason for Being Late: Bad B.O. (2 pts.)
14. Something you shout: Bi*ch (1 pt)
15. Animal: Bumble Bee (2 pts.)
16. Body part: Bare Bottom (2 pts.)
17. Word to describe you: Big Busted Blonde Bodacious Babe (5 pts. even though it's not true)
18. Household item: Bread Basket (Moses...) (2 pts.)

33 POINTS BEAT THAT!!!!

7 comments:

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Britt, I must admit that I giggled through the whole thing. I loved every single sassy answer! Your whitty little mind never has a dry momment. Ps I love the comments you leave on my blog, they make my day. I am still trying to get over the fact that I was in Utah for 13 days and never saw my BFF. I am in shock that the last 3 times I have been in Utah you have been too and we have not combined forces. What is the deal-eo? Are you breaking up with me? Are we having a BFF-Break Up? I even had my Christmas gift to you all wrapped up. It is something that I used and loved so much that I wrapped it up for you. I need your address, call me or email it to me. I did think of a FUN Christmas activity next year. WE MUST dress up in 80's stur-up or onesies ski outfits with florescent colors and wedgies and go sledding or ice skating. Be pre-pared to pee your pants. I miss you SO much. I can't stand the fact that we made no room in the inn for eachother. I told you that anytime you and Ky want to come visit a free ticket for both of you is ready ANYTIME. Come play!!!!

Roch

okbushmans said...

Britt! I didn't know you had a blog as well as facebook! How fabulous! I check my blog much more. Drop by and say hi! PS I L-O-V-E your dogs. I am so jealous...hopefully I'll talk the hubby into one someday!

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Britt- knee
you are in big trouble...

The Thatchers said...

Is that really your full name????

Julia said...

Cute pics, guys! Let us know when you're back in Provo, and I can shoot some family (plus two cute dogs) pics for you!

engemann said...

Brout the sour crout,

Why did we never hook up or do the cereal grind while you were here. I am dee (my white trash aunts name) pressed. Your answers made my night. Very clever. I thought the old gang could get back together and ride in chuds bronco and hit a brick wa..I mean a deer. I remember when you debuted moses and the bread basket. It was at Olive Garden in Florida. We were competeing in the scruffiest 1a college category that we couldnt even place first in. LOVE YA SASS!

Laura said...

Hi Brittany! Ya, it's Laura Mitchell, the weird throat whistler! Of course I remember you! I commented on your blog a while back but you must not have seen it. You look just as cute as ever! How are you doing?? Not still dancing for Colleen, I take it?? Haha!