Sunday, January 13, 2008

Take the Quiz, and Share the Results

Okay, I am challenging everyone who reads this post to take five minutes to take this fun little quiz that I came across.  Its pretty interesting, but you need to share the results in the comment area of this post.

Go to FINDYOURSPOT and take the quiz.  It asks you questions about some of your preferences in regards to your ideal place to reside.  Pretty normal questions will be asked, the answer you give will match you up with the most ideal place for you to live.

At the end of the quiz you will need to give them you name and maybe where you live, but don't be alarmed, I have taken this quiz tons of times and I have never once received any junk mail (well, more than I currently receive) nor any spam emails. 

After you have taken the quiz, write down your top ten locations that it gave (agree with the results or not, write them down) then place a comment on this post and share them with everyone.

Mine (Kyle) were the following:
Little Rock, AR
Honolulu, HI
Portland, OR
Baltimore, MD
Las Vegas, NV
Baton Rouge, LA
San Diego, CA
Orange County, CA
Albuquerque, NM
Washington, D.C.

Now your turn.

7 comments:

TC said...

We are planning a trip to Vegas in the near future...when we find out more about our schedules...we'll let you know..I mean it is a yearly Huang-Peterson Tradition..if we miss this year....that wouldn't be good huh:)

Our EyreLife said...

Thanks for suggesting that quiz! It was fun doing it! The other day, no joke, I saw a girl who looked EXACTLY like you! She was maybe 6 inches taller than you and her nose wasn't shaped as cute as yours, but I literally had to walk up to her before I realized it wasn't you!!! Have you checked to see if you have a twin sister out there somewhere?

The Coopers said...

Okay.. sorry i dont even know you, i thought you were someone i knew, got your name from Lisa Thatcher's blog.. anyways Just wondering if you could tell me how you got music to play on your blog.. i have been trying to figure out a way to do that on mine.. any help would be great, I think its a Great Idea!

Anonymous said...

are you back yet? I miss you guys! hope you had fun on your cruise!!!! lucky, lucky! love ya

Grandma said...

Hi Kyle and Brittney, This is your Aunt Kathy. I wanted to let you know that Grandma turns 80 years old on Thursday Jan. 24th. It would be great if you can give her a call and wish her happy birthday- she would love it. If you need her phone number let me know. I think Ashley has it too. Love your blog. You look so happy. Best wishes, Kathy

Kyle Peterson said...

Hey babe it's me. I took the quiz and these are the places it had listed for me. Are you ready? And it didn't have San Diego, I guess because it's so expensive cause I really do love it here. Houston Texas, Norfolk Virginia, Augusta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Charleston South Carolina, San Antonio Texas, Tampa Florida, Memphis Tennessee, Chesapeake-Virginia Beach Virginia, Nashville Tennessee, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Fort Worth Texas, Jacksonville Florida, Austin Texas, Charlotte North Carolina, Biloxi-Gulfport Mississippi, Knoxville Tennessee, West Palm Beach Florida, Gainesville Florida, Savannah Georgia, Cincinnati Ohio, Dallas Texas, Corpus Christi Texas, Bradenton Florida. I don't know why they are all on the east coast.

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt! i miss you so much! i still remember the dig it dance we did at hot shots hehe. well you should visit my blog! i have one too! its www.imisspaige.blogspot.com see you there! And also kami reisers is www.got-dance.blogspot.com love you and miss you!