Monday, January 28, 2008

On The Move...

So the last few days have been crazy crazy. Between school and work Kyle and I managed to move to our new apartment all by ourselves. I am very proud of the fact that I lifted all of the heavy stuff with Kyle and I have the new muscles to prove it. Ha Ha. We love our new apartment. It has a better kitchen and bathroom, and it just feels cozier and fresher. It's closer to Petco Park where our dogs love to play and it's a nicer area where I feel safer. Oh and it's only a block from our favorite Gelato Place and Pizza Restaurant. So if you haven't heard from us in a while this is the reason. Stay tuned for a post of the pictures of our new place!

*****NEW UPDATE*****
WE FINALLY HAVE PICS OF THE NEW PLACE

Quick look at the neighbors and the neighborhood (Downtown's eAsT ViLlAgE)


Here is the front of the building, its called Metrome


Here is the zen garden that are so privileged to walk down when leaving and returning home.


Here is the hallway heading down to our place!


We live in unit 513


And here is our small and incredibly cozy condo


In the same room is our TV area.  We love it cause we can watch movies in bed


Here is the kitchen, its actually pretty big (only half is pictured here)

Thanks for sharing the past few minutes in our new place, stop by anytime to visit, peeps are always welcome!

8 comments:

heidizinha said...

brit, where are you moving?! fun to find you!

dawgeatdawgworld.blogspot.com

The Thatchers said...

Moved again?!?! Crazy!! We missed you at the Draft Party...and rumor has it that you aren't coming out for the summer! SAD!!

engemann said...

Sounds grand! When can I come eat out of your fridge and sleep in your bed? perhaps water your plants, just like the Herlihey boy (SNL skit).

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

You two are experienced movers. Kyle has is good at moving quickly. I still owe him for helping us move to Florida. I hope you like the new place.

Frampton Family said...

What!?! You moved again? I would love to see pictures of your new pad. And maybe some day soon, I will be able to visit. I miss you like crazy. Love you!!

~Janelle

Grandma said...

I tagged Kyle, check my blog.

Ashlee Raubach said...

Guys! You are too busy! What about my one on one time? iChat? Call me soon! Email me some pics of your place, I need to see in the light- last time it was too dark on the ichat! See ya !

Jess Perry said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy busy!! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!!