Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Sorry So Sorry...

Now that Kyle and I are back in the swing of things I decided to post some of my pictures from Utarrrr Hardy Harrr.  Some of you may not know but over the summer Kyle went to sell alarms for APX in Dallas, TX and I got to go home to Utah to teach some dance and complete some more school and last but NOT least spend some time with my fam damily.  I had a blast and loved every day!!  Since I lost my camera on the 4th of July most of these pictures were taken with my phone and they are all of my babies (doggies).  But they are still pretty fun to look at so enjoy...

Oh yeah and I'm sorry that there has been nothing to enjoy on our blog for a long time.  So stay tuned for more to come.  We will not have another drought like that again!!!


One morning I was sitting on the couch reading my homework and Buddha decided to crawl right on top of my book and go to sleep.  I guess he was trying to hint to me that he needed some attention.  



Princess Maggie May


My little nephew Riff Raff (Rafferty)  just crawled on to Buddha's bed and was just chillin' 
I thought he looked so darn tute (cute in Finnigan's language)!!!





Naughty Babies.  I let them outside to go potty and this is what they came back looking like.  My sister in-laws kids let them in the house and they came running to me in the bathroom.  So I'm sorry Ashlee and Arlen for the mess they made.  


Scruffy Morning!!!
Yes our dogs sleep with us in our bed and yes we love it.  One morning this is the face that I woke up to.  It was so cute we had to send it to Daddy so he could miss us even more.  


Kitty Kat.
Sometimes we aren't sure if Buddha is a dog or a cat.  What do you think?  


Golf Cart Rides with Grandma and Chico.

Buddha and Maggie are obsessed with Grandma and Chico.  You just say those 2 names and they go crazy.  One reason they love her house is because she spoils them and feeds them people food, the other reason is...  Well I guess things like this.  Golf cart rides instead of walks.  Just Chillin' taking it easy with the wind blowing in their hair.  
Is that spoiled and pampered or what?  
But I must admit they do love their Grandma!!  Thanks for babysitting!



Pig Tails.
Kyle will be mad at me for posting the picture of Buddha, oh well.  My niece Brianna and I were bored one day and decided that Buddha and Maggie needed pig tails.  Aren't they adorable?


Lazy Baby.


Cuddle Babies in the car.



Car ride home.
Buddha had it like a king on our 10 hour ride home to San Diego.  On top of all of our belonging we put our comforter and pillows.  It was like a massive bed in the back of our car.  And Buddha had it all to himself since Maggie either sat on my lap or by my feet.  What a lucky boy, he looked like he was in heaven the whole ride.  

10 comments:

The Max Family said...

Brit:)
Sounds like you had a great time in Utah!!
Glad to see you are back safe and blogging again!!!!

Taylor and Kelly Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Pops said...

Well... I hope I can forgive you in time. I don't think you realize how much we depend on your blog. It's our only source of news from out side the bubble.

See ya soon
POPS

Frampton Family said...

I miss you Britt!!! Come back, come back!! It probably feels good to be back with "yo" hubby. I think we will be out soon to visit. Eeh! Slumber party at the Peterson's. Love ya!

Chellor said...

I'm happy that you guys are back to your normal everyday lifes in CA! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are adorable! i'm glad you had such a good time in good ole Utah. it always fun to come home.

Nicole said...

What cute babies you have... My kids want a dog so bad....as soon as we sale our house up North and build one I think We'll get them one! Hoe are you guys doing? It has been a long time since we've seen you two. I hope life is treating you well. Keep in touch.

Wilde Lady said...

I'm so glad that you found me! Your babies are so cute! You and Kyle look like you are constantly having fun. Miss you and maybe one day we can catch each other when we're back home.

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Brit Brat!
No Farrer Jr. High, I wanna go home! lol I love that you spent your dayz basking in the Mormon air and lovin' Utah. Your dogs are so cute, I laugh when I remember your obsession with these little flat faced fur balls. Chime to have kiddlings...lol we are in the same boat. Steve and I laugh all the time because we find ourselves talking about Buddy to people who have kids and they are over the Buddy talk in 2 secs. I love dogs, dog gonit! lol You are OTT girl!
p(m)s. I posted some photos of us in Utah togeth on the blog. I have more that I need to post. I just found them on my computer, I will have to have a posting party one of these days. Go check it. I miss you saster! Growing up is the pits sometimes because you miss your bff 3,000 miles away from sea to shining sea. Poop on that but thank goodness for blogs so we can blog the drain.
luv ya later!
Ray Ray

engemann said...

Brout you dogs have turned into you children! I have a special place in my heart for Rosie o' Donell. That should be his halloween costume.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

THose pictures are so cute! I'm glad you had a good time in UTAH...I love the way you say things...you're so funny! :)