Monday, September 29, 2008

One More Shout Out

Ok I know that most of our recent posts have been to congratulate my husband. I have one more shout out on this topic. Last summer my husband sold alarms for APX. He was in the Dallas Texas office and this year they were the number one office in APX history and industry history. They had an amazing summer. To congratulate the office we all got to have a private dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Here are some pictures of the beautiful night out. The food was amazing. This is what fine dining is all about! Congrats on a great summer Baby!


2 comments:

Frampton Family said...

I am so envious of you!!! That happens to be our favorite steakhouse. Britt, I am actually trying to update the blog. So maybe that's why it popped up on your screen. You'll be seeing the NY trip very soon. Patience please. Love you girl! Oh, and PLEASE call me. I want to catch up with your lives.

Robby said...

Seriously! We need to for sure. No excuses!