Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cancun Mexico.

Kyle and I got to take 4 days out of our busy schedules and go relax and enjoy ourselves in Cancun. Kyle won this trip through APX so everything was taken care of. We had no agenda, we just chilled. It was so nice. The beach was amazing and the water was so warm. Kyle wanted to play in it all day long. Our camera was having major issues so we didn't get too many pictures, so here's what we have. 

First things First.

Pictures of our room. It was amazing and huge.

The view from our balcony.

Kyle was so giddy to be at the beach. 

On the bus. We had to take the bus to downtown. I swear the bus driver was ripping us off because everytime we paid he would give us a different amount back. 

Dinner at La Parilla. Yum Yum. 

 

This is our waiter. He made our dessert at our table.

Instead of a mariachi band it was an orchestra. There were like 12 people playing instruments. This guy was my favorite. He reminds me of Gus Gus, and he was singing his little heart out. 

The best Tacos Al Pastor that I have ever had.

There was a huge festival going on in the square. It was awesome. 

This is something that I have never seen before. A dog on a woof I mean roof. 

10 comments:

derek and kimber said...

HOW FUN! I am so jealous~ How are you? I am getting married soon and would love to send you an invite (even if you can't come :-) ) send me your email so I can add you to my blog.
kimberdoll21@hotmail.com

Emily said...

What an amazing view from your balcony. It looks like paradise. I wish I was in Mexico or even San Diego right now. I HATE this cold.
I'm glad you two had fun.

Frampton Family said...

I absolutely LOVE Cancun! This place looks just like our hotel we stayed at. I need a vacation like this again. I'm glad you had fun. You two look great!

Chellor said...

I'm ever jealous of your travels that take you to warmer weather than that which you already live in while we freeze to death in the beehive state! My secret blog you ask? Wedding planning of course. Mwa ha ha!

Natalie and Craig said...

yeah! in mexico at a resort on the beach! i am so freaking excited! its gonna be a blast! but yes we are kinda nuts for doing it all durring the comps and stuff but oh well! its over spring break so its all good! i wish you were gonna be home for my reception! i will for sure send you an invite anyways! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I like this site. Really nice place for all

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://www.erispan.350.com/

Anonymous said...

Растаможка Киев, Одесса
Консультации ВЭД
Дима Литейный
logisticskiev7@yandex.ru
+38 093 318 1567

Tadalafil said...

I would like to more know about it.