Thursday, January 1, 2009

NOVEMBER 28 - ALL DAY AT SEA

Today we didn't participate in any fun day activities. I went out on the deck to try and read a book and nearly got knocked over the wind was so strong and it was chilly.  So Kyle and I basically slept all day.  Which is really easy to do since our room was in the dungeon and no light got into it so we would loose track of the time of day. At night we had the captain's dinner again, we went to the show before it. At night we went to 80's night at club viking. I wish I knew about this earlier because I would have packed 80's clothes. It was like so like totally radical!

These are the cruise dancers and I must admit the style was quite razz ma tazz 80's. I wish there was someone here who understood and could laugh with me about it. 

Here are the only pictures we have of the formal night. We had a few people take some full body shots but they sucked.

When we got back from dinner we had a visitor. This silly monkey.

80's night at club viking. Shimmer shammer hands. Darrell Yeager. Rave Hairspray. Biff. Convertible Rabbit. Esprit. Guess Jeans. Wild crazy teen cats. Can you think of anymore?

APX for life. Yeah Mo Fo. Erik and Kyle.

Lean like a Chola. Phil taught me this dance move. Have ya heard?

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

brit, looks like you have had some great fun times!!! did you go home to see mom and dad for the holidays? hope all is well and check into our blog we have some fun new photos of the girls :)

kelly, Taylor and Girls
maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Ashlee Raubach said...

way cute pics! I want one of you guys dressed all handsome and beautiful! email some to me! love you guys, im so sad you had to leave us :(