Saturday, January 3, 2009

NOVEMBER 29 & 30 - Home Sweet Home

The 29th we were at sea the whole day so we basically were super lazy hybernating canyon crest cubs because it was too cold to go out on the deck. On the 3oth we landed in Long Beach in the morning and decided to spend the day in the area. We went to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and downtown LA.  

This cruise is shockingly super!

Kyle and Phil waiting in line to exit the ship. 

Bye Bye Vision of the Seas.

Everything fits in the Fit. We loaded 5 people and all their luggage in our little Honda Fit. There was no spare space. We were snug and tight.

Even my feet didn't have a place to be.

3rd street in Santa Monica.

Free Starbuck Hot Chocolate Samples. Yum.

Cheers.

This is one of Kyle's favorite architects house. Frank Ghery.

We stopped by the LA temple to see if there was any picketing going on. It was nice and peaceful. 

A beautiful street in the hills. 

View of downtown from the hills.

I took this picture while we were driving home. I had to take it so fast so I'm so amazed how beautiful it turned out. 

1 comment:

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Britt and Ky Ky,
So SO fun to see you for durring the Winter Fest in Utah! I miss you guys already... but good thing we can clog the blog! I love every pic and I feel like I am cruisin for a bruisin right there with you in the cruiser pics. I love your hair like that all wavy, you should get an 80's perm... jk for reals you look tall dark and handsome and your hair looks so California beach girl. What a pretty place you lives! WE can't wait to come crash your sweet pad. It will all happen in 09! I was laughing at the pic of your tiny bell feet in the sand... you guys are too legit to quit. Lava (lamp) you later.

Rochel Rochel