Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cruisin' For A Bruisin'

Kyle and I just got back from a week long Mexican Riveria Cruise with Kyle's APX office. It was a blast! We had so much fun and took over 500 pictures (and don't worry I'm not going to post all of them). But since we had so many fun memories I'm going to dedicate one post per day. Here we go.

SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 23 - FIRST DAY ON SHIP

First Night Dinner...




Nick the pilgrim. In remembrance of the first Thanksgiving dinner.


We went to Karokee and some of the guys did a tribute to Back Street Boys "Everybody, Backstreet's Back Alright"
This is how it started...


And this is how it ended. Shirts off. (Sorry ladies that it's a little out of focus. Ha ha.)


Party at Club Viking


Britt 2 da Max in da house!!!


Ky Ky cutting a rug.


I haven't danced like this in forever. Somehow I got my high school stag dance stamina and danced the night away for like 3 hours, it was "nice, big" fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit n Kyle you guys look like you had a great time thanks for sharing some pics

okbushmans said...

You look like you had an awesome time! I want to go dancing SO badly! I miss it!