Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Sofia Hotel



So as some of you may know I work at The Sofia Hotel. It's a cute, little, elogant, newly remodled, fresh style, single owned, boutique hotel in downtown San Diego. I have a lot of fun there making reservations and doing guest services. We had a contest at work and for some reason with games or little contests the competitive monster comes out from within. I love to compete. But with my past time dance I'm the opposite, I absolutely hated to compete. So I don't know where this competiveness comes from. We had a contest to see who could get the most upgrades, sell the most internet as well as breakfast coupons. I was so into this competition and I am proud to say I came out with the victory! So the grand prize was $300, a free night stay in a VIP Suite, a 1 hour massage from the spa and a $100 gift certificate to our restaurant called Currant. I am psyched!! So here are some pictures of the hotel and a previous stay. There are more to come so stay posted (literally)...

My congratulatory letter.


Here is the hotel at night. She is a beauty. (Yes the hotel is a female).


And a picture of her in the day time.


Da Buddha Boy loves to be up high and look down on his kingdom. We think he is part kitty cat.


Buddha on his throne.


Buddha and Maggie were pampered pets at The Sofia.


Buddha and his mommy enjoying the fabulous view of D.T.S.D.


One of the angles of our sweet suite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you blog is very good....