Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NOVEMBER 27 - PUERTO VALLARTA - THANKSGIVING DAY

Ok Ok Ok. I know I have been horrible at posting daily but so many things have happened recently that I got to get this cruise over with so I can post those other things. Today it was Thanksgiving day we went to Puerto Vallarta. This is the most comercialized out of all of our destinations. The old down town was pretty cool. That's where we spent our whole day. And then we had dinner at the most amazing restaurant that sits on top of the hill called El Panorama. It was incredible and the views were breathtaking!!  So here we go. 

Our Lady of Guadalupe Cathedral in Old Town Puerto Vallarta.  Built in 1929. 

Cheesy pic of the Great Sea Wall.

Kyle snuck this picture of a classroom. They are so cute. 

This is the view from the restaurant where we ate. 

This was our chef. He cooked the food right by us. 

And the  finished products.

I ordered tortilla soup because I was sick and it was superb.

This was Ky's meal. It was delicious, I have never had anything like it. 

And Dessert.

Our entertainment.

The sunset.

The streets were so small and had cobblestone roads. 

Since I was a little sick this day we didn't go to Club Viking. We decided to have hot chocolate on the deck.

No comments: