Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NOVEMBER 24 - ALL DAY AT SEA

This was the only day that woke up early around 9am and worked out. I must admit running on the treadmill watching the waves roll by helps the time go since I usually have A.D.D. and only last 10 minutes. Kyle and I roamed the ship all day looking for adventures, it was a little too chilly to swim or lay out. This night was the formal din din, we had a blast!

Artic Zone...
This was my favorite thing on board the Vision of the Seas. Unlimited frozen yogurt. But on this ship it was broken 50% of the time so I would have eaten more had they worked.


Kyle is the best cone maker. Here is the big twist he served up for me.


Mmmmmmmm. Yummy to my Tummy.


This is the world's largest game of around the world. There were atleast 20 people playing. It was so much fun. And I'm proud to say that I was the Champ one game!


Kyle serving it up. You've been served.


There's nothing like coming back to a clean room, except maybe a clean room with an elephant friend.


The Captain's Formal Dinner.


Doesn't he look so dashingly dapper? It "suits" him well indeed.


We changed and then enjoyed another night at club viking. Tonight the theme was 70's!


We had a guest appearance from the Village People. Here they are getting freaky with grandma.


I 4 sure love 2 dance!


Club viking was off the chizzy fo shizzy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insane amounts of fun...keep up the good work u2

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Wow!! how fun! I bet you rocked the dance floor huh? when will it be my turn to go on a cruise!?... one day.

Shara said...

Yea she loves it! Baby 2 is due January 24th so she'll be here before you know it! She does not have a name yet but we have a few good ideas...We miss you two dudes!

Bree said...

Britt! HA HA! I love that you too remember the (can I even call it "choreography"?) of Rockin around the Christmas tree! That made me laugh! And, lest we forget, it was KASS who was famous for injuries! I was the tough one who never complained about a thing!

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Maximum! Livin' it up at club viking! I love it! I can see you guys now, rockin the boat with your sweet dance moves! You two look dashing in your fancy attire. Wa-woo! Looks like loads of fun. I think cruises are the funnest way to vaca! I love going to the clubs on cruises. The last cruise we went on, we would dance til we dropped til the wee hours of the morning, we were the only sober ones but clearly having the most fun! Our Miami and Ohio friends couldn't believe we could have so much fun clubin' Mormon style without the booz. Brout and Ky, I miss you guys! You are the life of the party Britt! Remember SuperSoNIC! lol I found the tapes and gave them to this black girl in my ward. She loves it. Remember the black girl hip hop moves! He he he! What a blast!

Natalie and Craig said...

hey the nutcracker was great this year, i wish you could have been here to see it! i miss you being at the studio! so, here is who did all the parts, sugar plum-cassie, clara-kylee, snow queen-kausha, waltz queen-olivia, doll-stephanie, jester-alexis olson, arabian solo-ivy, and i think thats all the solo parts! if you wanna know more just ask! oh and the hip hop is going good, that team struggles with listening so cleaning is taking longer than it should, but its coming along!!!