Friday, February 15, 2008

AMAZING PHOTO OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD


I came across this amazing photo of our neighborhood (East Village) in downtown San Diego.  I added two red arrows to the photo to point out a few things.

The arrow to the right is pointing out the building that we live in.  Its called METROME.  It's the tan and grey building with blueish glass sitting in the foreground.
The open lot in front of our building will be the new downtown library.  

You need to click on the image so you can see it larger, this size just doesn't give it justice.  It is an amazing photo.



The arrow to the left is pointing to Petco Park (San Diego Padres' Stadium)

I loved this photo cause it shows the density of the East Village and shows how it ties into the overall prospective of downtown. The tall buildings in the background are in the Core District (business district of downtown).  Thats where Brittany Works.




3 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

I'm jealous! I would love to move there! Hey Britt, I tagged you, check out my blog!

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

Kyle check out this bridge http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/extreme_machines/4249163.html
we should go to Dubai this summer. I have buddy passes!

Meg and T.J. said...

Can I come visit?! Or even better, can I please live there? I love it. Miss you Brout!