Sunday, February 24, 2008

Color is Amazing

This past week in my design studio we have been studying color.  Did you know that about one in every twelve men are colorblind and about one in every twenty women are colorblind?

Are you?

Look at these images and tell me what you see?





And lastly



If you saw the number 74 in the first and 6 in the second you're not colorblind.  As for the last image, if you saw something besides an image that looks like a dog, then you have problems.

J/K, the last image has no number in it, just another mixture of reds and blues to see if you are colorblind.

Cool huh?

5 comments:

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

That's the same test you take when getting an aviation medical certificate. Except they usually give you 5-8 slides.

S-K-S said...

Brit you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

You really scared me, I couldn't see a dog at all!

Holly said...

Good to know I'm not colorblind, otherwise guitar hero would be really hard.

Robby said...

I stared at that thing forever trying to see a dog. No dog. Now I realize you are full of sh__!