Friday, February 8, 2008

Honey Dos and Donts

Tonight while I was getting ready for bed (Britt's been out since about one half hour from coming home from work) I went to the kitchen to take my pill so I can go to sleep.  While taking my pill I noticed a few objects on the counter top.  The first thing I thought of was the infamous Honey Do lists of married life.  But what I never realized was that "Honey Don't Lists" exist as well.  Here is what I am talking about....

Here is what the countertop looked like as I was getting ready for bed



So here is the "Honey Do"
(These hooks have been here next to the sink for a couple of days now, this does qualify as a "Honey Do" Babe I will hang them, but in my defense, I don't know where to hang them.)



Here in our house, we appearntly have "Honey Don'ts" this is what I mean....

(This means "Honey Don't" cause you will probably mess it up and it will be gross)



And here is the "Honey You Better Not"



So do "Honey Do's" exist in your house?  Have you spotted the "Honey Don'ts"?  It is an interesting concept.

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Ha ha!!! That's hilarious! There must be a lot more honey dont's than do's at my house. (According to my husband). If your wife left a full trash bag next to the door, would you assume she didn't want you to touch it in case you put it in the garbage can wrong? I think that's what my husband thinks sometimes.

Our EyreLife said...

Are you kidding me? Any good working marriage has a plethera of honey-dos and don'ts. We have some that were written in the prenupt (don't leave the toilet seat up, do rinse your dish after eating it) and ones that come up as we go (don't sleep on my side of the bed, do take out the trash when it fills up). Its healthy to know your boundries...:)

It's part of the fun! I love being married, don't you?!

CassideeT said...

You guys are maybe coming to Dallas, huh? We might be going home for the summer, but hopefully we will see you guys if you do.
I liked the post by the way.

Ashley Hardison said...

Britt,
We still do Daytona too. We started it last year. It's fun to do two competitions. Vegas is a lot more relaxed than Daytona. How is San Diego?