Sunday, March 16, 2008

iChat

So Kyle's favorite thing to do every night is talk to his sister Ashlee on IChat, Mac to Mac.  They will talk for hours, sometimes causing me to lose sleep since our house is only one room,  I tend to have dreams about their conversations (cocoa pebbles, rice krispies and peanut butter, the newest discoveries with Mac and so on...) But I don't mind it, I think it's great they get to keep in touch and have such a good relationship (especially since Christmas. Ha Ha)!  I do think this Ichat contraption is amazing.  I get to see my cute neices and nephews almost like they are here in person.  I just don't get to hug them and that's something I definitely miss!!  Here are some pictures of our latest favorite thing to do.  Well atleast Kyle's latest past time I just pop in every once in a while since I don't really know how to use it. 

Fong Gong (Finnigan)
I miss him so much!  He's getting so big and talking too!

Buddy (Cayden)
I miss seeing and teaching him every week in Hip-Hop!  
This boy is so talented at anything he does,  
and he has a new cute smile with his braces off!

Issy and Fong Gong
They just giggle the whole time, I wonder if they 
understand that we are so far away from eachother. 

Silly Issy
Ashlee has this program called Leopard where they can 
make silly faces and talk to us at the same time.  
So this what we see while we are talking to them, it's so hard to 
take them seriously and we just can't stop laughing. 

Sweet Sweet Sophie and Ashlee
That's a big snozer there!

Ashlee (Too too funny!)
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my mom's face!!! That's how she looks in the morning!!! Just kidding! Cayden

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

Nice shot of Ash. The tornados missed us by a mile or two. I was in the sim. We were wondering what all the noise outside was...didn't find out until later that a tornado came ripping through.

Marc and Alexis said...

Britt-
This is Alexis (Valgardson) now Levie. I found your blog with Ashely's check out my family blog.
mleviefamily.blogspot.com

BJ said...

Kyle,

I have added you to the sfhs class of 2000 blog. Please visit, and if you contact with others, send them our way!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I was just getting over laughing at the pictures and faces from this post and then I read the bike cop story! That is hilarious! Why the heck did he need your licsense? Weird...but good to know when I go to San Diego and ride my bike that I can't put both ear phones in my ear! LOL! So funny!

Auger Family said...

Kyle, love the mac! Good to hear from you. How are things going? What are you doing in San Diego? Later. Jared

2B a FamilyDak&Dad said...

That is so funny, the photos of Ashlee and the kids. Cool

RayChill and Steve-O said...

LOL x 10! Britt, Ashley looks like Buddah in the last photo! He he ho ho. So dang funny. I wanna learn how to do that on my Mic Mac. Then we can chat! No more text delays... lol :)
Rach