Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kyle Smiles




So I got tagged by Shara Pack.  And this is definitely a special one cause it's dedicated to my hubby.  If you don't know how to play if I tag you by leaving a tag message on your blog you have to answer all the questions and post it just like me!  But most of you are experienced bloggers so what am I saying?
Here goes nothing:

What is his full name?  Kyle Steven Peterson  --  He has a nickname that he just came up with Scanda Asian (cause he's part Scanda Navian in blood and Asian in his heart)

How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years -- June 10, 2004

How long did you date?  Well we went to Elementary together and I think it counts considering I had a huge crush on him and I wrote about him in my 4th grade journal.  He moved away in 5th grade.  We met again in institute starting dating in January 2004, engaged by March 2004 and married in June 2004!!  It went fast, but I don't regret it! 

What do you love most about him? He thinks of others before himself (I have youngest child syndrome so I'm sometimes a little selfish, he is the youngest too but some how didn't inherit that curse.)  His smile is so cute!  He is so well rounded, learned, cultered and open minded person and teaches me so much!  He dances more than I do, and his moves are off the chart! He makes me laugh!  He is a hard worker!  He is a loving husband and I know he loves me so much!

What did you notice about him when you met?  That he still kinda looked like the Kyle I remembered from elementary.  He was so hott, and his smile was so cute!  And he gave me butterflies, because most boys didn't at that time!

Who eats more sweets?
  We both do.  Getting a treatsies from 7-11 or Alby Land is one of our nightly rituals. 


Who said "I love you" first? 
He did!  But I'm sure we felt it at the same time!

How old is he? Just turned 26

Who is taller? He is, but when I wear high heels we are close to the same height then he will call me his big sister.  

Who is smarter? He is.  He picks up on things so fast, it amazes me! 

Who can sing better? We both are pretty off tune.  We like to turn the music up loud and then sing.  Then we don't sound too shabby.  

Who does the laundry? I do.  He has offered but I'm way too O.C.D. about how it's folded and put away that if he did it I would probably have to redo it.  It's ok though I actually think it's fun!

Who pays the bills? Me! He does the spending.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  If you're facing the bed he is on the right side. 

Who mows the lawn? No lawn here.  We have never had a lawn to mow. And he thinks we will never have a yard to mow cause he wants to always live in high rise urban condos.

Who cooks dinner? Me.  The only meal he cooks is breakfast sometimes. 

Who drives? Kyle.  I hate driving. That's probably why I don't know how to get around here.  And since he's out of town right now I'm kinda stranded.

Who is more stubborn? He is.  He's super weird about some views (like how cars are ridiculous, city living is the way to live, and dutch bikes - which I gave in to.)  Those of you who know him know what I'm talking about. 

Who kissed who first? He kissed me on Valentine's Day.  I remember it while watching the Horse Whisperer.  I don't remember the movie at all (come to think of it, that's probably why he chose a boring movie so we could make out the whole time).

Who asked who out? He asked me out first.  He stole my number off of a getting to know flyer that you fill out in institute,  and wrote it down on a paper right in front of me but in Chinese that's why I didn't know he did it.  

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 sisters 6 brothers 9 total including me.  He has 5 total.

Who wear the pants?
 It depends (like Grandma Mimi) on the occasion.  

I love my sweetsies yittle Husband!  Wo Ai Ni!

Now I tag Annie, Rachel, Angie, Megan and Crystal.  Have Fun!!

12 comments:

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Bratney... Herro from a million light years away, I am back into the world of blogging. So fun to see your cuteness! I miss my sis (you forgot to add me to your sibs) Come play at the beach with me! NOW! I want to come ride your bike!
R

The Thatchers said...

Fun tag!! I am so glad that they come home today!! Yes, it is just me! I hear you aren't going out for the summer...is that true??

Jon Lefrandt said...

Brit- Ha, I look at your blog all the time. I'm just a terrible commenter. I will work on it. I was just telling Jon the other day about how I learned to drive a stick. Remember when i backed out of Jen's driveway and got out of control and almost hit the garbage can? Haha! Good times!

engemann said...

I will always hold a candle for Mimi Max! what is her real last name? Arnold? I loved the horse wisper comment. Remember when Kirk and I were talking about something you did and you caught us and you said "nice horse wisper about me". So funny. I need a ruben sandwich.

The Max Family said...

Brit, you two are so very cute together :) Glad to see you have a blog and hope that between your's and ours we can stay in touch as life gets so busy from day to day for us all!!!Our Blog is maxfamily4.blogspot.com

love ,Taylor,Kelly Karlie and Alexis Max

Grandma said...

Hi Kyle. I miss you and I like your new bike. love, grandma

Robby said...

We are both way excited, and we think it will do great things for us too. We will be moving in May. Steph graduates on the 9th and we'll probably head out the 10th. We'll definitely have to make the drive to come visit you guys/or you guys come visit us.

Kass Martin said...

I love the bikes. They are awesome and I think it is very cool that he camouflaged your number from you in Chinese. Very sneaky sir.

Ashley Hardison said...

Brit, We are updating the UVDT Alumni list, I know you live away and will probably miss concert but it would be great to have your address and email for future. Email it to me at hardison04@hotmail.com I hope all is going well for you!

Cloward Family said...

Britt... HI!!!! I can't believe you found my blog! I was just thinking about all of the crazy "UVDT days" just the other day and I thought of you! It's so good to see what you've been up to the past few years! Definitely keep in touch! Visit me again!
Love ya!!

Amberlee

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey Britt!!! You are completely gorgeous!!! This is your old, probably forgotten, coach Rachelle Kolb! Kass commented on Lisa's blog and I got your blog address from hers! Hope you don't mind! I am an obsessive blogger so you will have to check mine out also! Love ya! www.klaytonkolbfam.blogspot.com

Ashlee Raubach said...

OOHHHH! That is so cute! I love this boyee!!! Yes. I would say he is definently the more stubborn one! And I say, get him folding the laundry, cuz if he's willing now let him help, then when the kids come along, he'll already be trained when you NEED him to do it! You guys are so dang cute! I love you Britt, and I love my little bro!!!!! ASH